window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Blaster Addiction

February 24, 2008

Blaster Addiction

Hi, my name is Marie, and I have a baseball card addiction.

I just busted open another 08 UD Blaster from Target and I have to say I am pleased. I pulled a Roy Halladay Jersey card, 2 Yankee Stadium Legacy cards, Jeter, and Tino. The Halladay card had a crease across the D with the jersey in it, I don't know if it's from the jersey piece, or just pack damaged like most of the Starquest cards.

Yankee Stadium Legacy - Game 6077 - Derek Jeter

Yankee Stadium Legacy - Game 6052 - Tino Martinez

2008 Upper Deck Halladay Jersey Card

Starquest cards: Common- Hafner, Howard, Magglio Ordonez, Peavy, Reyes, Santana, Soriano, Thome. Un-Common David Wright, and Rare Brandon Webb.

Base bonus: Joba, Hughes, Ian Kennedy, Pettitte.

Again, all but the Yankees are available for trade or sale.

No Pujols base card. I just felt like saying it, even though you all already knew that.

I think I may be done with the blasters of the 08 UD because I bought one of the Pujols jersey cards on eBay, and I can buy the other on there as well. Perhaps a couple of hobby packs at some point, but for now I am going to wait for the Heritage boxes I pre-ordered, and maybe a blaster or two of Opening Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment