window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2007 Turkey Red Hobby Box Break #1

September 26, 2007

2007 Turkey Red Hobby Box Break #1

As a long time fan of the Topps Turkey Red Series of cards, I pre-ordered 2 hobby boxes from one of my favorite eBay sellers at a great price. I was very impatient waiting for this product, but upon opening the first of the two boxes I was more than impressed and happy.

The box topper, was a Dick Perez signed Vlad card numbered 21/25 which made me very happy without having to see any more. Now aside from the fact that I am convinced that I got a "hot" box, it was like the packs never ended. Topps made a great product once again, with 24 packs per box and 8 cards per pack, you just can't go wrong here.

I did happen to win another hobby box on ebay for $66.00 which should be coming next week, and I am hopeful that one of them might contain my Pujols AU. Hopeful, but pessimistic none the less.

Here is the breakdown of the first hobby box:

Presidents: Clinton, Wilson
Road to 500: #324

Almost all RC'S including Hughes, Clippard, Dice-K, Dice-K checklist, Gordon, Kouzmanoff, Owings, Young, etc etc.

Box Topper: Vlad Guerrero Cabinet, Dick Perez Auto 21/25

Chromograph Refractor: Tony Gwynn, Jr.

Refractors: Ramirez, Hanley; Mantle

Chrome: Beckett, Oswalt, A-Rod, Miller RC, Gallardo RC, Slaten RC, Jones,

GU: Cantu BAT, Beltran JERSEY (2 color)

Silk Collection: Jason Bay 40/99

img_0005

img_0006

img_0004

img_0001

img_0007

Hobby Box #2 break to follow shortly......

No comments:

Post a Comment