window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2013-2014 Score Hockey blaster

January 22, 2014

2013-2014 Score Hockey blaster

I picked up this blaster over the other hockey ones they had a Target because this had the most cards for the money.  Part of me regrets picking it based on that reason alone because it is a boring base set.  They had OPC, Black Diamond and some other Panini one that only had 5 packs or something ridiculous in it.

Anyway, here is what I got.  The highlights for me are the Rangers, and more importantly a shiny new card of my boy McD.





Could the back of these cards be any more boring?  At least put the logo in color.




Anyone have a Henrik Lundqvist net camera card they would part with?  Anyone else open one of these blasters and get anything good?  I bought a rack pack of these not too long ago and those came with a couple of red parallels.

No comments:

Post a Comment