window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

October 23, 2011

Sunday Question

Since we don't have a case break already in the works we need to make that happen. I want to know what you guys think would be a good case break for the next one. I am anticipating doing one or two more this year but that's about it.

Here are some suggestions:

2011 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
2011 Bowman Chrome
2011 Topps Chrome
2011 Bowman Platinum

Anything you guys really want to do shout it out, or if you think we should wait for 2012 products you can vote that way as well. Drop a comment and let me know so I can get quotes.

2012 Topps Series 1 Jumbo will be in the works as well once I get pricing I will post that. (possibly 2 case break if the price is right)

10 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm all for whatever break will net me at least ONE Indians card. Granted, it would be one of the most expensive cards I would have ever paid for, but just one would be nice. ;-) LOL, Word Verification: DAING. That's what I'm sayin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find 2011 to be boring in terms of cards. Only Gypsy Queen blew me away and not that is too much money.

    I enjoyed Topps Chrome, but I would say wait for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Money is tight for the rest of the year, esp. with holidays coming up. I wouldn't enter another break until 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with both Sooz and night owl. There isn't anything left I'd like to buy into this year, and money's tight anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2011 bowman draft picks and prospects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything not Bowman. But then I wouldn't say Chrome either because we've already gone thru three series of that basic product....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be in for Bowman Draft and Prospects ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Sooz, wait till 2012. I'd be up for a Topps 2012 Series 1 case break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd be down for the 2012 Series 1 case break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm done w/ Bowman so from your list I'd say Topps Chrome. I think I'd rather wait for 2012 Topps at this point however.

    ReplyDelete