window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Contest!! Win a Triple Threads card

October 20, 2011

Contest!! Win a Triple Threads card

This is an unconventional contest for us to be a part of but it's for our friend's boyfriend so we'll help. My friend Lisa from Drugstore Divas boyfriend is close to first place in a recipe contest. They are rallying up giveaways and prizes to push him into first so I offered to lend a hand (card) to move it along.

Please vote for Pete by going to their site and using their entry system, it would mean a lot to them if you could take two minutes to register and vote. (It is very quick, believe me.)





3 comments:

  1. Put me down for one entry. I went to the recipe page and clicked "vote" and confirmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed the recipe! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted. Not sure about the avocado though.

    ReplyDelete