window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2 2011 Bowman Chrome Rack Packs

October 19, 2011

2 2011 Bowman Chrome Rack Packs

I had to go to Shop Rite earlier to return Bad Teacher to the Red Box and since Target is across the street I figured why not go there and buy cards for no reason if they had them. Lucky me, they were fully stocked with 2011 Bowman Chrome and probably had them yesterday even by the looks of things.

I walked around the store carrying blasters and rack packs while tweeting to see what everyone voted on me purchasing. The reviews were mixed. Whether or not my purchase was, well, you will have to stay tuned.

Here is what I got:

Hi Derek Jeter!
Hector Noesi RC
Phil Franchise refractor
Bowman Prospects
Purple Refractor, Erasmo Ramirez

Future Fractor/Refractor


Bowman Chrome Throwback, Shelby Miller

Exclusive Rack Pack Green Xfractors




I really thought I would be more excited about the green xfractors than I am. They don't do much for me, but then again I don't like green anything so that could be why. The die cut cards are fun, but the xfractor I pulled on the back of the card it was peeled on a corner out of the pack.... I like the idea, but I feel like these will be harder to pull mint and/or keep mint.

If anyone pulls any Manny Banuelos or Jesus Montero cards, please get in touch with me if you want to trade.

Anyone pull anything cool from retail? Basically I want you to give me a reason to go back to Target.

1 comment: