window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: My favorite Jeter cards

July 14, 2011

My favorite Jeter cards

So he did it. Derek Jeter got to 3,000 hits - in such a grand fashion.

No need to flush out the post.

Here are my two favorite Jeter cards in my collection:


One is pants relic card and the other is an autograph. As you could imagine, there is a story behind why these are my favorite cards.

Look at the date on the cards ... look closely. The Fleer Tradition cards commemorated a Day in History for the this player. On these two cards, Fleer just happened to pick July 11.

Again. July 11.

That's my birthday. Two pretty cool cards with my favorite player and my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I have the non-autographed card. I pulled it from a box of the product. One of my best pulls.

    ReplyDelete