window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Yankee Stadium Legacy

November 6, 2008

Yankee Stadium Legacy

Drum roll please...... We got 64 total Yankee Stadium Legacy cards in the case. 1 double, 2 Jeters (for Sooz), and 61 for me! That was exciting. What I will say was very annoying as always was trying to log all of them into Beckett last night. Maybe it's me, maybe it's my connection but their server is super slow most of the time I am on there. I will say this, the new way of logging the cards in is great if they are all from the same set, it should make things much quicker this way. However, when the server/site freezes every third or fourth card it begins to get frustrating. I know it's a free service and as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

I'm done ranting now. So with the addition of 61 new cards, my new total is...... 501! Which is awesome to have surpassed 500, but still is just 501/6661. (Snarl)

What I was thinking last night while cursing at Beckett is how the heck to get the rest of these. I knew it was going to take a while to do, but with them only being produced for one year, it makes me wonder how the price of the individual cards will run in the upcoming months, or perhaps (and I hope) people will no longer care because they are last years news.

If anyone has some to get rid of and wants to trade for some stuff, by all means drop me a line. I'm willing to trade most players for the Yankee Stadium Legacy cards.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge Yankees collector and have roughly 100 of the YSL cards I would gladly trade. I also see you require somebody to be registered through Beckett's boards to trade with you, which I'm not. But if you're interested, you can talk to Mario from Wax Heaven, Chris from Stale Gum, Dave from Fielder's Choice, and they can vouch for me.

    If you're interested, please let me know - you can email me at epslette AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete