window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 UD Masterpieces & K-Mart

November 19, 2008

2008 UD Masterpieces & K-Mart

Today me and K-Mart are best friends. I go there to look for 2 Christmas gifts, and well I didn't get them. However, I did search the baseball card area, and hit the jackpot. It seems as though they were trying to get rid of some 2007 blasters, 2007 Rookies & Stars and 2007 UD Masterpieces and had them bundled as 2 blasters for $19.99. Only problem was, whoever bundled them accidentally bundled 2 2008 UD Masterpieces boxes for $19.99 and I snatched them up. It didn't dawn on me that those were the only ones until I was walking around thinking about getting other blasters, and when I went back I decided to cut my losses with this steal.

I haven't opened them yet because earlier in the day I went to Target. I picked up 5 packs of Timeline (yes, 5 - I normally do not purchase things in an add amount, but I thought I had 6) and opened those today. I got 1 YSL card, and TWO ALBERT PUJOLS!!! Wahoo!! Jackpot for me, thanks Target and thanks to $1.99 retail packs. I still need 1 of the Pujols cards from this set, if anyone has #142 let me know so we can work out a trade.

Tomorrow I will break one or both blasters. I am trying to hold off on opening them so I don't go out and spend more tomorrow. OK, I know what you're thinking so.... shush.

No comments:

Post a Comment