window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Upper Deck & Yankee Stadium Legacy Update

November 22, 2008

Upper Deck & Yankee Stadium Legacy Update

I just want to say that I have now sent 2 e-mails in regard to that waste of money box set from QVC and have not received a response. Granted the second one may not have started as politely as the first, but I have nothing better to do than to progressively get nastier with every e-mail I compose. Not that I am ever mean or cranky (ha).

I picked up 3 packs of Timeline today at BC, got one YSL card, and a gold Longoria SP #361, and a gold Daric Barton RC base card. The rest of the packs were boring. I still have those 2 2008 UD Masterpieces to rip so we will do that tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

Retail therapy isn't cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment