window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Set Builder? Player Collector? Come on down!

October 21, 2008

Set Builder? Player Collector? Come on down!

Something for everyone around here, unless you are looking for an Albert Pujols 2008 UD Masterpieces card that is. You will have to fight me for it, if we get one.

The current dilemma is that I have had this box of 2007 Bowman Heritage hobby box laying around my house for quite some time. Opening it doesn't seem very appealing to me, but I figured I'd keep it around for a rainy day. Anyone have any motivation to get me to crack this? So far I can't think of a reason to be bothered.

Sooz decided to get on the case break bandwagon and wants to open them up when she gets back from the World Series. So stay tuned for the rest of the case. As for now, let me know who is interested in seeing what is inside that 2007 Heritage hobby box.

No comments:

Post a Comment