window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 UD Masterpieces Box 3

October 20, 2008

2008 UD Masterpieces Box 3

Really, I knew I should have waited despite Sooz telling me to open them. It would have been way more fun opening this box together, though if we were together opening it, it would not have been me that found the big card. (For the record, still no Pujols card.)

To check out all the Masterpieces cards in our store, click here.

This is what we ended up with in this box:
- Yankee Stadium Legacy Memorabilia Roger Maris Game Used Jersey (case hit)


- Stroke of Genius Autograph of Gavin Floyd


- Captured on Canvas Game Used Jersey of Freddy Sanchez (yes, we got 2)


- Green Border Dave Winfield card serial numbered 53/75


- Red Border Carlton Fisk


- Black Border Reggie Jackson


- Black Border Jason Varitek


- Black Border Johan Santana


- Black Border Jose Reyes




If Sooz isn't terribly upset about me breaking a case hit alone, I will post another box break tomorrow. All are on eBay except for the Yankee Stadium Legacy cards. Perhaps box 4 will have a Pujols card, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment: