window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Anxious to Get the Mail.....

May 5, 2008

Anxious to Get the Mail.....

I am expecting 2 hobby boxes of 2008 Topps Co-Signers this week... I can not wait. I have taken a small break from buying cards recently as a result of having some bills to pay. But I have a small update on the status of my Yankee Stadium Legacy collection, it is up to 140 cards, not including the cards that MPStar here has for me.

Again, if you have any Yankee Stadium Legacy cards for trade and are on the Beckett message boards, please PM me on there, screen name 39poolshark.

Stay tuned for a box break sometime this week. Anyone get anything good in the mail recently? Any good bargains out there I should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment