window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: No More Gambling

May 23, 2008

No More Gambling

Buying boxes of cards and packs has been equated to me as gambling. Really, I agree and I need the 1-800 number for it.

I can't do the box thing anymore. Frankly, I am only interested in such a small handful of players anyway that it's pointless and wasteful for me to buy boxes. The rush of opening the boxes or packs is fun because you never know what you are going to get. But, in the end I've had that "Why did I just waste money on this?" way more than "This is the best baseball card day ever."

Bubble mailer days are better. Then, I know what I am getting. It's something that is going into my pc usually and I don't have to worry about what am I going to do with the rest of the cards. The guest room is getting full of them and the boyfriend isn't too happy.


So, eBay here I come and good bye Target and BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment