window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: More Jeter Inserts?

April 17, 2008

More Jeter Inserts?


Everyone loves Derek Jeter. He's everyone's favorite player. Is he the best? No, but he is a gamer and that's why people love him.

It's no secret that I collect Jeter cards as well, which makes my card hunting pretty difficult. However, there is another Jeter insert in 2008 hobby packs and it's kind of annoying me. First, there were the three mini sets in Upper Deck S1 of Mr. November, Jeter Chronicles and O-Pee-Chee reprints. For the record, I still don't have all of them.

Now, there is the Jeter Retrospectrum in UD Spectrum. It's a 100-card set of all wonderful Jeter moments. Great. I have about 10 of them, which isn't going to get me close and really I have no desire to try and collect all of them either.

I have a few sets that I am trying to build and adding this to my list is going to give me a headache. This is what I am working on right now:

ARod Road to 500
Kouzmanoff rookie cards
Jeter UD S1 inserts
All Jeter base (this one is a little drastic, but a girl can dream)

I am loosely collecting all Jeter Moments and Milestone cards.

With these types of collections going, I don't have time to focus on another.

No comments:

Post a Comment