window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 UD Spectrum Blaster #2

April 11, 2008

2008 UD Spectrum Blaster #2

This one ended up being more fun (and no that doesn't mean I got a Jeter or a Pujols card... I didn't).

I did get one Yankee Stadium Legacy card:
- 5309 - Bernie Williams

2 Jeter Retrospectrum cards:
- DJ48
- DJ72

and....................... the game used portion of this blog.....

Spectrum DUAL SWATCHES 74/99 Vernon Wells & Alex Rios
img_0002

That card alone more than pleased me for my $22 bucks.

So let's hear it, has anyone else pulled anything cool like this? Anyone get any numbered Jeter Retrospectrum cards, or GU Cards?

Blaster #3 coming up... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment