window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: You Know You Have a Problem When:

April 10, 2008

You Know You Have a Problem When:

You go to Walmart to buy batteries and come out with $25 worth of baseball cards, you definitely didn't need.

I bought two boxes of Upper Deck Series 1 Super Star packs just to see what Superstars cards I would get. I am sure that for less than $20 I could have gotten the Derek Jeter SS card. I did get it, which is great because I get to add it to my collection, but you get the point.

Since I'm here, I also got Ichiro, Vladimir Guerrero, Hanley Ramirez, David Wright and Prince Fielder super star cards.

You also get two Yankee Stadium Legacy cards a box along with 75 UD S1 cards. I got
4 - Babe Ruth
29 - Wally Pipp
32 - Wally Pipp
57 Waite Hoyt

No comments:

Post a Comment