window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Greensboro Card Shops?

March 31, 2008

Greensboro Card Shops?

Are there any in Greensboro, N.C.?

I have been here for a few days and have been looking around, but I haven't been able to find one. I had a list of three of them -- all on the same street -- and drove up and down and saw nothing.

I love eBay, I am not going to pretend that I don't use it. However, I love card shops too. Meeting different people and getting stories is just part of the fun. The guys we met in Tampa were great. We bonded with them and even got hugs from the mom.

This is the kinda place I wish I had near me. However, the only two card shops in my area are BC Sports and an overpriced hobby shop that is even more money than BC.

So any help is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment