window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Tampa, FL Trip

March 1, 2008

Tampa, FL Trip

I'm throwing this one out there to you guys. Me and Sooz are heading out to Tampa soon, and we want to know if anyone out there knows of some good card shops. We googled some, but that doesn't tell us much about selection, and prices. Drop us a line and let us know if you got the goods on any stores out there.


P.S. 08 Heritage Break coming tonight... and a nice mailday blog as well...

P.P.S. I almost forgot, I got roped into a big purchase at BC Sports, however I am not blaming anyone but myself, stayed tuned for the details on that blunder shortly. Scans will be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment