window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones

March 10, 2008

2008 Topps Moments & Milestones

They have finally arrived. I got 2 boxes in the mail today, and while I was out I picked up a few packs today, and a couple on Friday. I will post the pack scans later tonight, all are for trade or sale except Yankees. I purchased 12 loose packs altogether, which I now realize was kind of dumb, because there are 18 packs to a box. I'll learn one day. I did pull an auto out of the packs on Friday, and nothing great other than that. Today, no auto but I got a Joba card, and a Jeter.

This goes without saying, 12 packs and no Pujols. I got a bunch of black cards and some blue also. I will scan later so everyone can see.

For the record, 12 packs got me 2 Jeters, 0 Pujols, 5 A-Rod and 1 A-Rod black.

More later tonight, and a possible box break post as well.

I'm still waiting for someone out there to let us know of some good spots in the Tampa area to pick up cards. Hello?! Anyone? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment