window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Break #2

March 13, 2008

2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Break #2

:::yawn::: I mean, yay that was fun. By fun I mean there wasn't anything fun in here for me. The cards I got that I liked, I didn't scan because I'm lazy. Those cards are Votto RC, Hochevar RC, 2 Pujols, 2 Jeter, Mariano, Cano, and some A-Rod's.

Here are the rest. (This box makes me want to get up and go to BC Sports and buy more so I can possibly get something cool.)

img_0002
img_0003
img_0001
img_0005
img_0004

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You got a Hunter Pence card, so turn that frown upside down. I would pull a water gun on a toddler to swipe their Pence card.

    ReplyDelete