window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: It's been a couple of years

October 11, 2009

It's been a couple of years


The Yankees haven't been to the ALCS since 2004. Sadly, I still remember how that season ended.
Two things happened the night of Game 7 of that series. 1. The Yankees improbably lost the series against the Red Sox. 2. I interviewed for the job I currently have.
So, even with the bad comes good.
However, after five years the Yankees are back in the ALCS. This season, they will face the Californi ... err ... Anahe.... I mean ... some team with a rally monkey.
The series starts on Friday and I think Marie and I should do a prop bet with I Heart Halos how politicians do it. I'll send you a case of Chiquita bananas for a box of moon rocks or something like that.
Anyone got any ideas?
Obviously, it should be baseball card related and the winner should get something they want.
I don't know if I got any cool Angels cards, but I am sure we can come up with something. Of course, he also has to agree to the bet.

3 comments:

  1. When the Sox were going to be in the ALCS against the Yankees, I was going to propose to you gals a Topps team set of the winning team to the winner. You could go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see a Phillies vs Yankess world series soooooo bad!!!

    ReplyDelete