window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2009 Topps Updates and Highlights

October 31, 2009

2009 Topps Updates and Highlights

So since we are all waiting on the World Series rain delay I figured I would entertain you with my pack breaks. I went to Target and picked up 6 packs the first trip. 6 packs and zero Pujols. Second trip, 4 packs and the first one I opened had a Pujols. Third trip with Sooz, I saw one random pack and felt bad for it, so I decided to give it a good warm home- Jeter was hiding in there, too.

They look like the regular Topps, most packs had a Turkey Red insert (or I am just lucky). I couldn't care less about these cards but I needed something cheap to scratch the itch.

Here is what came out of them:








I picked up a blaster of 2009 SP Authentic today which I may break during the game. Anyone get anything cool from U&H or SP? Sweet Spot? I didn't tell my brother yet, but I picked out his birthday present for me- baseball cards! (OK, he probably already figured on that.)

1 comment: