window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: A Target Problem

August 7, 2017

A Target Problem



I went on a binge last week...  This was Thursday's haul.  Keep in mind I HATE Allen & Ginter.  H A T E.  Every year I buy a few packs just for the hell of it.  It's usually just to remind myself that I do not want or need a card of a ferris wheel.  Which I got coincidentally.  At any rate, here are the highlights from Thursday's catastrophe.  




Was there a catastrophe at Target Friday?  You bet your bippy.  I may have also gotten into a convo with Target on Twitter about their lack of vendor participation in moving the goods to shelves.  Stay tuned....

3 comments:

  1. Are you looking to move the Ferris Wheel card? I'm actually trying to complete that World's Fair set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading about your talk with Target on Twitter. They finally put out their Stadium Club this weekend. Coincidentally, it's the same time they put out their A&G.
    Staying waiting to see retail Topps Chrome in my area, but I'm realistically waiting two more weeks. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... congratulations on pulling to relics out of retail. That's the cardboard version of hitting the lottery.

    ReplyDelete