window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: New York area card show this weekend

August 13, 2009

New York area card show this weekend

Just in case anyone needs an excuse to leave work now, or call out sick tomorrow there is a card show going on at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, NY.

Hours are today 5pm-9pm, Friday 11am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm.

I will probably go at some point tomorrow, all my checklists are printed out and ready to go. I'm hoping to pick up some supplies, the rest of the OPC set, and perhaps a few Pujols base cards for cheap to fill in some of the gaps in my collection.

Think anyone would be willing to trade Tulo's auto for a Cano? I'm thinking about bringing some of my Tulo's with me as trade material.

EDIT: I also got an e-mail from someone with news of a card show in the Delaware area if anyone is interested here is the info from the e-mail:

Aetna Sports Card &
Collectible Show

Sunday, August 16th

10 am - 3 pm
Aetna Fire Hall
400 Ogletown Road
(across from the Newark Post Office)
Newark ,DE
Located minutes from the Delaware Memorial Bridge

Doors open at 10AM!
Admission is $1.00 with this email ($2.00 without)
Children Under 12 FREE!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I'm close, maybe I'll go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably on the weekend though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't go stealing all the Yankees on me. I won't be there until Sunday morning. Happy hunting.

    ReplyDelete