window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: eBay and Baseball Cards

June 29, 2008

eBay and Baseball Cards

Sooo..... It's been a week, and we have made some sales. Slow and steady from the land of cardboard. We have some great cards for sale and auction, and we keep buying things. I swear it's all for "inventory" and not for my albums. In my defense, I have bought a ton of Topps Chrome (and by a ton I mean a Hobby Box and a Blaster, and some random packs) and they are pretty much all for sale. I did get a Pujols in my Hobby Box which made me happy, though there was only 1 Yankee, Joba Chamberlain.

If anyone is looking for something specific let us know. Check out our current, and constantly growing inventory as well. eBay store ID: Card Bandits!

No comments:

Post a Comment