window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Topps Series 2 Box Break

June 13, 2008

2008 Topps Series 2 Box Break

About a week ago I was wandering through the mall, wondering what I should waste some money on. I walked into BC Sports, and found out that a Topps Series 2 hobby box would only cost me $58 bucks. Bargain! And by bargain, I mean the only box that was in the $50 range I was willing to spend that day.

I will give Topps a little credit on the Series 2 because they included a mystery redemption card in the hobby boxes, as well as a game used card. I was so furious with getting a boxload of crap in Series 1, I'm not sure why I decided to buy this box but then again I hate money.

I got a Jose Reyes 2007 Season Highlights Game Used Jersey card, Red Hot Rookie Redemption #14, 2 Mickey Mantle cards, about 8 Gold cards, and quite a number of gold foil. I also got the usual inserts that are not very exciting, like the presidential ones, Topps Stars, and a couple of Trading Card History.

Overall, for $58 bucks you really can't go wrong with Series 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment