window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Group Break Idea

March 26, 2014

Group Break Idea

We are thinking about doing a group break of 2013-14 Panini Contenders Hockey and we're wondering how many of you would be interested.  The sell sheet shows it is packed with hits per box and would be a fun break.

We are estimating the cost per team to be $48 including shipping to the US and $50 to Canada.

I will be picking the Rangers and Suzy the Oilers.  If you are interested and can commit to this please leave your team in the comments and you can send PayPal once we see how much interest we have.  If we get close enough to 30 teams, perhaps we can split the difference of teams not sold to cover the cost and decide what to do with hits from those teams after.

Let us know what you think.

12 comments:

  1. If the Penguins are available, I'm in. Also, is this for a case of the product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for the Maple Leafs if you make it happen. Would take the Canadiens also if it wasn't scooped by someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 48.00 for a team? I'll give you 55.00 for my beloved rangers! LOL! Seriously though I would. However is this a box price or case price?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If so I will make the claim on the Colorado Avalanche!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be interested in the Caps if this break happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far we have:

    Rangers- Marie
    Oilers - Suzy
    Avalanche - Waxtopia
    Penguins- Matt
    Leafs/Canadiens - Wayne

    Please spread the word so we can make this break happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would commit to the Red Wings

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, I would take Florida and St. Louis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So far we have:

    Rangers- Marie
    Oilers - Suzy
    Avalanche - Waxtopia
    Penguins- Matt
    Leafs/Canadiens - Wayne
    Red Wings - Dennis
    Panthers/Blues - David

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you can wait until I get my next paycheck on April 11th for me to make payment, I'll also take the Wild and Stars. I can only afford one team right now, but at that point, I can pick up more.

    ReplyDelete