window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Mail Day!!!

August 20, 2008

Mail Day!!!

I got a 2001 Bowman Complete set today that I purchased on eBay. I only purchased the set to get the Pujols Rookie card because I didn't have one yet. Now I feel like my collection is a little more complete. I am going to have it graded soon because it is mint, as was the whole set. It ended up being 95 bucks for the complete set, which I felt wasn't too rough considering what it would have cost me to buy a hobby box in an attempt to pull one. Plus, I got a whole bunch of other rookie cards that I can grade or sell or both. I am thrilled right now.

I know I still owe you all a blog about the card show. It's coming.

And I have to go to Shoprite later....

No comments:

Post a Comment