window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Better change your eBay password

May 22, 2014

Better change your eBay password

Oh eBay.

It was revealed yesterday that the company data was hacked. That means if you use eBay, you should change your password.

So, that pretty much means all of us.

I bet there are plenty of collectors out there who have dealt with similar issues when it comes to PayPal or eBay. I’ve heard plenty of stories over the years of people’s PayPal accounts being hacked. It happened to me several months ago. It was good thing I was sitting in front of my computer at the time because I received an email that I just spent $7 using my PayPal.

I didn’t.

I immediately called PP and there were two other attempts at charges for a gaming company based in Sweden. That was definitely not me. PayPal fixed it. I changed my passwords and we all moved on.


These kinds of things happen. It’s one of the pitfalls of the current world, but just make sure you head over to eBay and change that password as soon possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment