window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Trade with the Aardvark

January 3, 2009

Trade with the Aardvark

When I was a kid, I had this idea that I wanted to be the best speller. I sat down with a children's dictionary and just read it all day long. The first "big" word I learned how to spell was aardvark. I was eight years old and it was kind of a big deal.

It's fitting that my first trade through the blog is with Cards in the Attic, run by the Aardvark Trading Co. I sent Kris a handful of Steve Finley cards for three Derek Jeter base cards that I did not have. Even with over 1,100 unique Jeter cards, there are still so many out there I do not own.

Let's welcome the new Jeters to their home. They're going to love it here.

-Sooz

1 comment: