window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Bubble Mailer #2

January 6, 2009

Bubble Mailer #2

Here is another sweet card that I am thrilled to have won at such a great price. When you only get one of these per case, and land one for like $12, one should do cartwheels (and no, I have no idea how and I am not trying). This card is part of my weekend that consisted of bidding on things I have no money for and logging cards. I figured if I stay home, the money I would have spent by going out can buy me baseball cards.

OK, OK, I am done rambling here is what I got:

2008 Yankee Stadium Legacy Memorabilia Robinson Cano Jersey Card



My Robinson Cano collection keeps growing, and my wallet keeps shrinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment