window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2009 Topps Series 1 Baseball Sold Out?

January 5, 2009

2009 Topps Series 1 Baseball Sold Out?


I don't want to be a rumor mill, or the bearer of bad news here, but I checked Blow Out Cases to see what release dates are coming up and saw this. They had it written that Topps has sold out of this product already. I made several attempts on the internet to find something to corroborate this statement but came up empty, even Topps had nothing. Series 1 Baseball is set to release on February 9, 2009.

What I really went there for was to check the price and release date of 2009 Topps Heritage, which is February 25, 2009, because I think this would be a fun case to crack.

4 comments:

  1. I have NEVER cracked a case. (Wow. Just imagine the horrific Sherlock Holmes jokes that could come from that line.) I just can't envision parting with that much money all at once without it going towards stupid truck repairs. I'll give you one guess why. I'll even give you multiple choice!

    It's because I'm:
    A) Arse-broke
    B) Chicken-shite
    C) Anal-retentive
    D) All of the above
    E) Obsessed with booty? Apparently??

    Now, getting in on a group case break? MMMAAAAYYYBBEEE I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually heard the same thing, that Topps had sold out of cases. I can't imagine there's that great of an increased demand, so I'm gussing they may have printed less of the stuff.

    Who knows. Maybe it's just to drive up demand and then Topps will fire up some more. Or include them in Topps Presents Shiny Overpriced Release featuring Series 1 cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we only buy cases for re-sale not for the fun of it although it is a lot of fun to open.


    LOL @ "Topps Presents Shiny Overpriced Release featuring Series 1 cards"

    Topps has changed the Jumbo boxes to something that resembles fun so we are hoping to do ok with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I refuse to believe that Topps sold out of cases already. I mean unless Walmart went and bought every case they had, that is.

    ReplyDelete