window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: I luvbubby

January 12, 2009

I luvbubby

Whenever I buy hobby boxes, I'm never happy. That doesn't stop me from buying them though. However, the most fun I had all year (I know it's early) was finding this eBay store and seeing that he loads of Jeter cards for $1. The seller's name is luvbubby. And do I ever?

Jeter is such a popular player that many people don't like selling his cards for just $1. And, I got free shipping to boot. There were also inserts I got for just the low, low price of $1.

When the bubble mailer arrived and I saw 40 Jeter cards I didn't already own ... well, picture someone rolling around in money on their bed. I'm just saying picture it. That's all.

Here are a few samples of the cards I got.








1 comment:

  1. I just checked out that ebay store on your advice after checking out your blog on squeezeplaycards' advice and am impressed with both. Great blog and great tip on the Jeter's. That store was like a A-Rod, Jeter, Pujols circus.

    ReplyDelete