window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: New Look for 2009

January 2, 2009

New Look for 2009

We have finally upgraded the look of the blog with a clever and creative banner designed by our friend Steve of White Sox Cards. We are very pleased with our new look, and we would like to thank Steve for his time and effort in helping us out.

Now... I made it until 11:35pm on 01/01/09 before purchasing something. In my defense, it was not a pack or a box. I picked up 2 things on eBay for my collection that I will share when they come in the mail. (I also just purchased something on 01/02/09, but I'm not going to say what... It will make for an even sweeter blog than the first purchase.)

New look, same problem. Sigh...

2 comments: