window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Mail Day #3 - Cross Another One Off...

January 15, 2009

Mail Day #3 - Cross Another One Off...


The next Pujols card of the day is a 2008 Ballpark Collection Albert Pujols & Prince Fielder dual game used jersey card, #176. I'm moving right along on this set, though I am only trying to get the dual and quad cards he is on because beyond that I'm not really interested in paying for a 6 player game used or higher. This may be the last of the jersey cards I go after for a while. I am kind of bored with them because they are really all the same. While I do like the fact that he is featured on so many cards, they are also all pretty much the same over and over. But, I started it and want to see it through.

Is anyone else trying to finish this set of a particular player? Anyone completely finish one player collection from this set?

4 comments:

  1. I'm working on the Burrell set. He's not on too many cards, but its hard to do an ebay search because he's not always listed by the seller on some of those 8 player cards. I've also limited myself to only cards with a pinstripe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've been working on Granderson from this set. I picked up the dual, quad and 6x and you're right, they are al pretty similar. One thing that I do like is that he has a different picture on each card, not just the same one repeated and made smaller to make room for the other players. I think that I only have Granderson's base card#38 left (which may be the nicest of the bunch) and the rumored Granderson/Upton Dual Swatch/Auto variation that I haven't seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you mentioned Pat Burrell, because I have the quad card with him, Pujols, Manny, and Vlad. But for whatever reason I can not enter it into my Beckett. I even had Sooz try and the card will just not enter, it's very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I was able to add my cards from that set. However, I've had problems with adding new cards to My Organize. I find what works best is to search for the player and then click on the add button. It'll update your listings in organize.

    ReplyDelete