window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Not a creature was stirring....

December 25, 2009

Not a creature was stirring....


just me putting the presents out for the morning. I wrapped all my gifts during the snowfall over the weekend, labeled them tonight and put them out with my cards. I didn't notice any boxes wrapped for me that looked like hobby boxes which makes me sad, but then I think about the presents I do know and thats HAPPY TIMES! I love Christmas.

My favorite part of Christmas though is probably people's reaction to the presents I picked out for them. As an adult Christmas kind of loses the magic when you have to do all the shopping, wrapping, thinking, etc. And also because people tend to just ask you what you want or ask you to buy it and then they will give you the money and wrap it up for you.

With that being said I am eager to see Sooz tomorrow to give her the present I picked out, and because there's going to be tons of good food here and I probably wouldn't share it with anyone else even if it is Christmas.

I leave you all this hilarious Christmas video of me to enjoy for your holidays.

Merry Christmas to all our readers, and to all the great friends we have made through the blogosphere, like Flash and Kim whose address I may know by heart because I am always sending something there.

5 comments:

  1. ry Xmas to you too! That's an awesome image, I love the old school wood cut look it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. Yay!

    My Christmas present to myself is going home. My home, by myself, with no screaming family members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

    (You also do a mean centipede, girl!)

    ReplyDelete