window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: eBay winnings

June 14, 2010

eBay winnings

Disclaimer: This blog (for once) contains no Bowman cards, packs, or blasters.

Instead of Bowman, I thought I would get back to what I like most in collecting- my PC. Despite the fact that I love Robbie Cano, this monster MVP-type season (.371 BA, 12 HR, 46 RBI) he is having is creating a bit of a frenzy over his cards. Not that I don't want him to do well, but more people to fight with that are just jumping on the bandwagon now.

Cano had an auto from 2010 Topps Series 1 and is popular enough to have an auto in 2010 Topps Series 2 as well. His auto is also a Group A this time which I thought was awesome and kind of a bummer because that immediately adds value to the card as a result of it not being in every box.


Unfortunately, Adam Lind is not have anywhere near the season Cano is having. He is currently hitting a disappointing .209 and his cards have sunk like a rock. Bonus of this, super cheap Cap Logo card /99 on eBay. I'm hoping that Lind can turn his season around after the All-Star break, maybe some days off to regroup will get him back to his form from last season.



The Cano Cap Logo card may be the next card I go after, but it would probably half to be for half the price. I can't really see myself spending much more on a fake patch card.

It is nice to think about my PC again and work on stuff that has to do with that... and not chase the golden ticket. I have not been to Target in 24 whole hours.



Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Why is there a Cano picture/autograph on the Strasburg Peak Performance card? Is this another one of those gimmicks?

    ReplyDelete