window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Topps Series 1 Baseball Favorites and Randoms

January 23, 2010

2010 Topps Series 1 Baseball Favorites and Randoms

Sooooo...... it appears that I have a wee bit of an addiction to opening packs. They are like potato chips, you can't just open one. Well, maybe you can but I can't. I opened some more packs, I know you are surprised by that. I also may complete a set before they even get "released" at this rate.

I love this card probably one of my favorites in the set, yet the one thing I don't understand is how they didn't include Hits as a category on the back considering Jeter chased Gehrig and passed him. Then again, I just have to remind myself it's Topps and not to ask why.



This is a great card because he just looks great in a Dodgers uniform.



Here are some Leader cards that will fit nicely into my PC, poor Adam missed the HR leader card by 1 homerun, and Aaron Hill was tied with Jason Bay yet he was left out in favor of Bay.



My boys decided to come home, though in separate packs.


Some cards from the "Cards your mom threw out" sub-set....

When They Were Young card that I wish my mom threw out.


Gold border that I would like to trade for Adam Lind gold perhaps.

Tales of the Game

Legendary Lineage

Another Turkey Red

History of the Game

Well there you have it. Confessions of a cardboard addict.

5 comments:

  1. It sure seems like there are a lot of inserts in each pack of Topps this year... Of course, I still haven't seen a measly pack in my Target so I'm living vicariously through my fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those league leader cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need a contest for that "Little Papi" card. It needs some type of caption. Like "Yeah you, (fill in 12 letter word). Don't want to upset anyone or get tossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ 12 letter word. Probably the same one I call him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that Adam Lind card. It will be nice to see more of him in this years products.

    ReplyDelete