window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Mail Day: eBay loot-a-licious

January 13, 2010

Mail Day: eBay loot-a-licious

In trying to keep with my idea of getting rid of things I don't want to get things I do want I listed a couple of cards on eBay. So far only 2 cards have sold but they gave me enough dough to buy quite a few cards that I have had my eye on. The first two cards rolled in today much to my liking.

2001 Topps Traded T99 Albert Pujols & Ichiro Suzuki RC


2003 Donruss Studio, Spirit of the Game, Albert Pujols serial numbered to /1250


To make it that much better, both cards came from the same seller with combined shipping!

I love eBay.

1 comment:

  1. I know the chrome version is the more desirable, but I really like the "topps 50 year" stamp on the 2001. Great card featuring 2 future HOF'ers.

    ReplyDelete