window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Topps Stadium Club Blaster

December 4, 2008

2008 Topps Stadium Club Blaster

OK, this was the blaster that I got on Black Friday at Modell's for $16 bucks. Well worth it as far as I'm concerned.

Here is the big hit of the box:
Dan Haren Beam Team Auto 01/50




These are the First Day Issue cards I pulled, the Longoria one was the best one as far as I'm concerned. I also pulled the other Longoria from a retail pack a few weeks ago so that's cool. I haven't decided what I am going to do with the Longoria cards just yet. I also got a Roberto Clemente card that is at the end of the First Issues.









2 comments:

  1. I'd like to trade for that Longoria First Day Issue card if you'd be willing to trade it. Let me know and we'll see if we can work out a deal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave let me know if you have any Pujols from this set for trade.

    ReplyDelete