window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2009 All-Star Game

July 12, 2009

2009 All-Star Game


I know many of us will not be going to the All-Star game this week, but if you talk a peek over at MLB's website, you can get a program from the game with pretty much whichever player that was selected to the team on the cover. Very tempting for me to pick up one of these, but I only get programs for games I have actually attended. I do really want this one, and I am pretty sure at the end of the week it will be on sale for 50% off or something crazy, if they have any Pujols left.

Just thought I would share the info with everyone since most of us collect specific players.

We should make bets on the Derby tomorrow. I'll take Pujols. Not sure what the bet is, but whatever. I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Got my program at Fan Fest today. That was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete