window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Crazy Idea

March 3, 2009

Crazy Idea

I spent most of the day today organizing and logging in cards, most of them were 2008 Moments & Milestones, and some 2007. I was also cleaning up some things that I don't have room for anymore. Right now I have 4 boxes of cards in my room that are all from the 80's, some from garage sales, some from my PC, and some I was given. I don't want a single one of them, and I need the space to store other things. My crazy idea is this: You pay for the shipping, and I will send you whatever team you want. I can usually get between 30-50 cards into the #000 envelopes, and it would cost around $2.75 (including the envelope) for the postage.

I figured that maybe some people do not have many cards from this era, maybe some people are a little too young to have collected in those years, or maybe you just like vintage cards. If no one wants them, then they go off to the basement to be stored. (I would never throw baseball cards away.) In any case, I am not sure there are many, if any Yankees available. There are probably enough of each team to allow more than one person to get a package full, but if you are interested please e-mail me with what team and we can work it out.

Like I said, it was a crazy idea but I figure it might just be crazy enough to work.

9 comments:

  1. If you are purging the Cubs - I will find them a good home. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem guys, I will put some together later and let you know when I can get them out after payment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get your 80s Devil Rays cards ... oh wait ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oakland A's please. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have the mets

    Darce22ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take the Phightin' Phillies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just sent an e-mail but... Yankees please!!!

    ReplyDelete